Want to win a grand prize of worth $5,000 in grocery gift card? Then fill out the Kroger Feedback Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.krogerfeedback.com and answer some simple questions.
Process for completing the online Kroger Feedback Customer Satisfaction Survey
You can easily fill out the Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey to win a $5,000 gift card for your next grocery shopping. But first, you need to fulfill the given below given requirements:
- You must be 18 years of age.
- Any device of your choice; PC, laptop, smartphone provided it is connected to a reliable internet connection.
- Visit any Kroger Store near to you, and do save the purchase slip.
- Make sure you fill the Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey within next seven days from your last visit.
In order to fill out the Kroger Feedback Customer Satisfaction Survey, just follow the given below steps carefully:
- Visit the web link given ahead using any web browser on your preferred device: http://www.krogerfeedback.com/.
- Once you’re on the official webpage for Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey, mention date and time of your visit.
- Then enter your Kroger “Entry ID” in the given fields ahead.
- Click on the “start” button to continue.
- Read the sweeptake rules carefully.
- Fill in the information regarding your Kroger experience.
- Finally, submit your response.
- Upon completion, you’ll receive a code via email. If you don’t find it, check your junk or trash mail.
- Once you have your code with you, write it down on your receipt and show it at the store you visited to be a part of the luck draw.
Kroger in an American-based company providing retail services to the citizens of US. It was founded by Bernard Kroger in Cincinnati, Ohio, in the year 1883. It is the second largest retail store in America second only to Walmart. It has over 2,778 stores all over the country with almost 443,000 employees.